Seeking therapy is a courageous step towards feeling better than you are right now.
I am here to meet you where you are.
From anxiety to working through life transitions, I offer a non-judgmental, compassionate approach.
Together, we’ll explore the therapeutic techniques and solutions that are uniquely suited to you.
Some of the concerns you have might include:
- Anxiety & Panic
- Grief & Loss
- Chronic Pain
- Relationships/Family Issues
- Miscarriage, Infertility, Adoption
- Workplace Stress
Therapy is a collaborative process.
We’ll work together to find the strategies that help you gain a greater sense of compassion for yourself.
Combined with my background in nursing, I offer a holistic, mind-body approach that can include one or more of the following techniques:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Grief Counseling
- Flash, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Narrative Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing, Solution Focused,
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, Tapping)
- Meditation, Mindfulness, Havening and Expressive Journaling
I am here to join you in finding your own inner strength and guidance. Contact me and let’s get started.
This is not an emergency service. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis please call 911, or your local crisis line.
Get Started Today
Therapy Sessions available for Ontario Residents. $150/hour